Cuarteto Tanguero's first CD, La Marca de Fuego, is intended for dancers and organized in tandas. This recording shares our passion for Argentine tango, and our deep dive into the tradition of the Genre. It is our first in a series of CDs organized for milongas.
At a milonga (tango dance), tango couples dance together for the duration of a tanda (usually four songs), which allows them time to get to know each other. This CD can be used at small tango parties as dance music, or for listening, as it contains beloved traditional tango classics.
- El Pollo Ricardo (Luis Fernández)
- Comme il faut (Eduardo Arolas)
- El amanecer (Roberto Firpo)
- Bahia Blanca (Carlos Di Sarli)
- Pájaro herido (Armando Raffo)
- Lágrimas y sonrisas (Pascual De Gullo)
- Amor y vals (Rodolfo Biagi)
- Bélgica (Enrique Delfino)
- El recodo (Alejandro Junnissi)
- El Yaguarón (Cipriano Nava)
- La marca de fuego (Juan Maglio)